This week Brian and Mike dig into some deep topics this week, particularly how to find your path in life and other general topics.
– How Brian relaunched on Twitter
– Why Social profile is mandatory
– HomeHero retreat brings people together, it’s all about people
– How Flowtab and ZingCheckout became an obsession
– How to connect life with expertise
– Why having 2 roller coasters going is important
– Generation gap between WW2, dreams
– Sharel Sandberg married David Goldberg, the current CEO of SurveyMonkey
– Decisions are not better or worse, they’re just different (Ted)
– Steve Jobs cancer / Tim Cook going publicly gay
Our speakers in this week’s episode:
Also available on iTunes.